Fifteen Minute Fredericksburg is a grassroots organization of Fredericksburg citizens who are committed to a vision of our city as a place where all residents can conveniently live their daily lives on foot or by bike. As a group, we broadly support and advocate for:
- High quality bike, pedestrian and public transit infrastructure
- Streets that are safe for all users
- Abundant and affordable housing in sustainable and desirable areas
- A healthy marketplace of independent businesses
- Livable and accessible neighborhoods
ADUs are a big topic of conversation in Fredericksburg right now. Read Fred15’s coverage of ADUs here:
Please subscribe to our monthly newsletter to get involved in supporting our vision for Fredericksburg and to find out about upcoming events.